Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pick a Technology for class use

I think this was one of the hardest assignments I have ever had.  To choose just one from the thousands out there, and from the hundreds on my laptop, iphone, and ipad.  To narrow down my search, I sought something that I wasn't using currently, but would find useful.  That was difficult as I am somewhat of a tech junkie.  I stumbled upon an idea.  My college has been trying for the past year to use SRS's (student response systems). But due to technical issues, cost, and management changes, we haven't formally implemented anything yet. I found a web site that fits my criteria - must be free/low cost, must be easy to use as a teacher, must be easy to use as a student, must work the first time.  You will need to read my next blog to find out what it is!  Thanks.   

No comments:

Post a Comment